Marketing Your Home
One of the most important steps is to get your home in front of every potential customer who might consider it as an option in their home search.
This methodology has changed over the years, from newspaper ads to home buyer magazines to the internet. Interestingly, the internet gives us the most flexibility and most options as over 90% of our buyers are shopping online.
But most agents simply put your home on the MLS and wait for a buyer. Not so here . . . we create landing pages for each home complete with a virtual tour, community information, financing information, and much more. When a buyer is searching for a home, voila! Yours will be showcased in its best possible light! Your home will have its own web page as part of the entire REMAX.com network, backed by a $50 million annual advertising budget that drives traffic to REMAX.com . . . and your home!
Outlined Below is the Marketing Plan to get your Home Sold
Pricing Your Home to Sell Based on Market Conditions
- Prepare Comparable Market Analysis
- Pre-Listing Market Value Appraisal by Certified Residential Appraiser
Preparing Your Home to Show and be Viewed Online
- Staging Consultation with Certified Staging Specialist
- Professionally Photograph/Video Property.
- Prepare Property Flyer/Virtual Tour or Video.
- Home Warranty (Covers Seller and Buyer and paid at closing).
- Pre-Inspection of Home (Reduces buyer asking for price reduction during
Marketing Your Home to Real Estate Agents
- Photos and Virtual Tour or Video in Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Tour of Home by RE/MAX agents.
- Open House Lunch for Real Estate Agents from Other Companies
- Direct Marketing Email to Agents in the Lubbock Association of Realtors.
- REMAX.com - The number 1 Real Estate Company site in the world backed by a $50 million
annual advertising budget that drives buyers to REMAX.com and your home.
- REALTOR.com - The number 1 most visited real estate site in the world.
1) Showcase Listings on REALTOR.com.
2) Featured Homes on REALTOR.com.
- Over 50 other websites including Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo, MSN, and AOL.
- Advertise on Luxury Home Website for homes appraised over $300,000.
- Your home with its own web address
- Advertise in The Real Estate Book.
Drive By Marketing
- RE/MAX Yard Sign – Large noticeable sign on a 4” x 4” post
that is the most recognized sign in the real estate market.
- A sign made specifically for your home with a web address that has photos, virtual tour or
video, home details, aerial view, community information and more.